Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    While watching that roll you had with tony I was getting flashbacks from the seminar of either stuff you showed or spoke about. Coincidence?

BTW awesome seminar & MTS!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Dude that was so funny watching Draco fighting off sleep. I can't wait to show this to my girls. They are going to love it. They love baby videos in general, but this is classic stuff!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    once again........brilliant

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    Great episode again Eddie and Co. Start and end had me rollin'!!

Array

School
    10WO
    Eddie, bad ass episodes. So glad to see more narrated rolls, and that mounted triangle to gogo, holy hell man, that was nice.

Array

School
    10Th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Francisco
    You BROKE the passing game down on a super deep level HESPECTSHHH!!!! Grandmasta Bravwashhh. Carahool PORRA Pasa Na Gwarzzz

Awesome
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Fuuuuuuu i gotta catch up man! This is the first time that I've ever not gotten through the previous MTS before the new one came out. Can't wait to finish the old one and watch this one. Sounds excellent!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you my brothers and sisters! My mission with MTS is to get us all on the same page with the latest evolution in the nogi game. MTS is for those who are obsessed with having the most comprehensive style possible, MTS is for open minded grapplers who are always looking to improve and add weapons, MTS is for those who want 10p black belts, MTS is for my 10p family, thank you very much for your suppport!
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    THat add weapons part is no joke. Tonight back at the gym, Cora got this boy who is about 40 lbs heavier than her with an electric chair sweep. She stop his attack with the lockdown and fought her way down to his other leg and sweep him. The very first time she was able to do any reverse or sweep on him. Her head coach witnessed it all and was very impressed with what she did as he knows he didn't teach her that. OH how the system (MTS) is working... I'm so pumped up about it, that is why i'm still sitting here telling yall about it... Thank you Master Eddie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast