Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you my brothers and sisters! My mission with MTS is to get us all on the same page with the latest evolution in the nogi game. MTS is for those who are obsessed with having the most comprehensive style possible, MTS is for open minded grapplers who are always looking to improve and add weapons, MTS is for those who want 10p black belts, MTS is for my 10p family, thank you very much for your suppport!
    Another great episode. Definitely liking the standing double under to the truck. I remember when Justin Rader hit it on Samuel Braga and you talked about how going under guards is a great option. I still gotta get better at going over though. The ninja choke was a nice bonus.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    Poor Tony. Got his ass kicked so bad. What's up with those crazy feints? Like a seal on crack.
    Seal on crack indeed and yeah that was a non stop whoopin. Crazy to watch, hadn't seen Eddie in that kinda mood rolling before. Ouch.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you my brothers and sisters! My mission with MTS is to get us all on the same page with the latest evolution in the nogi game. MTS is for those who are obsessed with having the most comprehensive style possible, MTS is for open minded grapplers who are always looking to improve and add weapons, MTS is for those who want 10p black belts, MTS is for my 10p family, thank you very much for your suppport!
    Thnx Master Eddie, MTS is truly revolutionary.. Regards from Entire 10PJJ Family.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Master Eddie, you were intense in that roll with Tony.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123