Thread: Proud Coach!

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Proud Coach!

Well, today marked a proud day for me as a coach. Officially had our first team member move from an hour away to Clare. Wanted to be able to train consistently, so he took it upon himself to get a job locally, and make a SERIOUS commitment to our program. Means a lot to me. We now have Natalie Madej driving 3 hours one way (6 hour round trip A DAY) at least twice if not three times a week to train, and Eric 'The Red' Lyon moved to town to better himself and further his career.

Proud to have such a dedicated squad. Opening our BRAND NEW facility next month - And reaching for the stars! Want to especially thank everyone in the 10th Planet System/Family for the opportunity to better myself as a Mixed Martial Artist, don't know if any of this would have been possible without all the positive feedback and consistent support. Feel honored to be welcomed with open arms, and looking forward to proving my worth in my MMA return bout in April! Going for my 24th First round Submission in my career (5th as a Pro) - I won't let anyone down, I'll promise you that.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hell yeah brotha, keep up the positive energy and nothing can stop you guys!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Congrats, can feel your positivity all the way on the other side of this planet. All the best mate.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Total awesomenss brotha!!!!

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Congrats Bro... Best Wishes With You!!

Way to go build your inner circle
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ
    Thanks a lot you guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    That's awesome, Brett! Wish they would have had something like that when I was a kid growing up in that area. Lived in Barryton back in the 80's. Nobody I knew even knew what jiu jitsu was back then! Congrats, man, on building a strong foundation for your program.