Thread: The marcelotine

Array

School
    Area 50.1

The marcelotine

So where do you want to pull your wrist into? Above the adams apple, below it, or dead on it? Anybody else feel weird when you feel the dudes adams apple with your wrist? Im always like "damn i hope it doesnt crack or pop".

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    You wanna aim for the far carotid artery. The adam's apple will work sometime's, but aim deep.

For Marcelo's version, you want your wrist bone in the center of his neck pretty much, a good way to check is give a thumbs up and slide your hand until it hits the side of there neck

It's a pain move at first before you get to even choking the guy out

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    For Marcelo's version, you want your wrist bone in the center of his neck pretty much, a good way to check is give a thumbs up and slide your hand until it hits the side of there neck

It's a pain move at first before you get to even choking the guy out
    This is generally a good idea for the placement, although Marcelo doesn't particularly care if it ends up being a bit deeper or a bit shallower. As long as the pressure is bringing the bone directly through the throat/arteries you should be good. Jut don't feel like you need to "squeeze". The pressure is different than a RNC, etc.

You shouldn't crack or pop anyone's adam's apple. I've coughed up blood after a rough guillotine, but I should've tapped earlier.

Victor Estima lasted longer in Marcelo's guillotine than anyone I've ever seen. Even Marcelo said it was ridiculous:

Its definitely a quick tapper, yeah, I don't know how Estima lasted that long, crazy

Agree on the squeeze, Marcelo says dont go crazy on it, if you have it locked just keep constant pressure and you should be good

An important detail is cover there head with your shoulder so there head doesn't pop up and out, sometimes when guys put the elbow up they get to loose with it and forget to keep there own shoulder in place, get your hip out and a good angle also

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Coughed up blood? Fuck..

We like to get a deep cup on the chin and be crunching down hard so we don't lose shoulder position as mentioned above. Here's one of my teammates winning an advanced finals. This was a blood choke, but straight Marcellotine.