Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: warm up drills

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    Watch "jason Scully?" Videos, dude runs grapplersguide.com He does a bunch of work out things where its like 30 solo warnups in 4 min.

There should be lots of his videos on youtube.
    Like this one? :-)

Sam Sales

Array

School
    LBK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Its not the number of drills and techniques you know, its the number of reps you put into those techniques you know that matters.
    I'll remember that, thank you Chris for your help

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    [QUOTE=Sam Sales;162140]Like this one? :-)

Yes like this one.

If anybody has the money for his website it is very good, but he limits the amount of people who can become members.

There are assignments that he posts which could be like "find an area in your armbar that you can tighten up" or "learn a new armbar set up".... Those are poor examples, but I dont have my membership anymore to give good ones.

Then you post you assignment and videos of your improvement in a certain section of his forum and people give you more advice and such, normally the assignments have a prize for who ever improves the most.

They're things that everyone should be doing anyway but get over looked from time to time.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Warm ups E-H are coming soon, meanwhile rotate thru A-D for the next couple of months, Herzog reaped the correct
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12