Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

Gogo-plata Blood Choke?

Since I’ve seen (and nearly put) someone to sleep with one, I know it can be. But it seems like most of the time it’s just air choke/crush. Is your far arm supposed to cut off the non-leg side artery for this? Any other details to make it more blood?

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    move your body more to the side when you kung fu move and that should bring your shin against the side of the neck and your foot/far away arm getting the other side.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Move your hip out. It's all angle. If he squares up, he's gonna have a chance to pull the trapped arm out anyway.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I have the near side with the shin just fine. So it’s either the arm or my foot that gets the far artery depending on my angle? I’ll mess with that more then. Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    I have the near side with the shin just fine. So it's either the arm or my foot that gets the far artery depending on my angle? I'll mess with that more then. Thanks.
    Grab your toe with your thumb pointing down, than flex your foot like a ballerina. That will give you the proper angle to catch his far side carotid with your radius bone.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    ^ called stepping on the gas.

It also depends on his defense. If he turns away from you to alleviate tracheal pain, your radius cuts off the far carrotid.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Move your hip out. It's all angle. If he squares up, he's gonna have a chance to pull the trapped arm out anyway.
    This
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com