Bruce Lee by Dan Inosanto

Array

School
    Revolution Combat Sports
    Niiiice!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    The Truth in combat is different individual is this style
    1. Research your own experience
    2. Absorb what is useful
    3. Reject what is useless
    4. Add what is specifically your own.

True words for a martial artist to live by.

Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Although this footage is on You Tube, very Bruce Lee fans I talk to have ever seen it. It was originally on the 2 disc version of "Enter the Dragon". It is 30 minutes of footage from "The Game of Death" that features the real Bruce Lee along with his original dialogue. It's a totally different experience than watching the released, "Game of Death". Bruce's original dialog is atrocious in this version I'm posting. But it's marvelous at the same time because its so raw and so obvious what he was trying to communicate. He really wanted "The Game of Death" to be a film that made people understand what Jeet Kun Do was all about. He wanted the average person to understand how having a style of "no style" was the best style at all.

Enjoy...

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Although this footage is on You Tube, very Bruce Lee fans I talk to have ever seen it. It was originally on the 2 disc version of "Enter the Dragon". It is 30 minutes of footage from "The Game of Death" that features the real Bruce Lee along with his original dialogue. It's a totally different experience than watching the released, "Game of Death". Bruce's original dialog is atrocious in this version I'm posting. But it's marvelous at the same time because its so raw and so obvious what he was trying to communicate. He really wanted "The Game of Death" to be a film that made people understand what Jeet Kun Do was all about. He wanted the average person to understand how having a style of "no style" was the best style at all.

Enjoy...

Thanks for posting Ric. "Do you speak any English...?" too funny !

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    does anybody know of anyone in Indiana who i can learn JKD from? of if there is someone at a 10th planet indianapolis who knows it?