Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    "(I originally used a stronger word, but then remembered that players like Cora Sek read the forum too) "

Kurzy: bro, no need to edit your post for Cora sake. I might sound like a very bad parent, but I truly believe that children will expose themselves to "bad words" no matter what we do sooner or later. She hears and read everything but she knows that she is a kid and its not proper to use those words, only adults. Knowing it and using it is two different thing.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Hell yeah Bruce. Sheltering your chidren does nothing for them. If its not taboo, they learn that its just expression.

Array

School
    Cora and I watch the MTS all the time together and you know the languages on there...just like any crazy family. ANd we are one crazy family...very colorful with our language... Sometimes Cora tells me " now I know why you like Master Eddie so much, you two talk the same way"...LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Eddie witnessed the man love at 10th Planet Birmingham!

Im sure he witnessed many times....over and over again

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Bruce, I parent my children the same way. I taught them about the New World Order before they were finished grade 2, and there aren't many swear words they haven't heard yet.

But in this case out of respect, I regretted using my word of choice and felt compelled to change it.

Here's my girls:

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    AWWW finally see your Princesses. They are beautiful girls. THank you for sharing. ANd they sure are rocking that 10thplanet T shirt to the fullest. Cora can't wait to get her 10thplanet rash guard so she can wear it at NAGA in no gi. Just the other day, Louis Ho shared a match by his daughter and now you are showing us yours. This is getting to be more and more family oriented... THanks guys for sharing.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    It is a family, with crazy ass cousins and all. Our family fights are just more technical and bonds us instead of separating us. Good structure.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Bruce, I parent my children the same way. I taught them about the New World Order before they were finished grade 2, and there aren't many swear words they haven't heard yet.

But in this case out of respect, I regretted using my word of choice and felt compelled to change it.

Here's my girls:

Mad beautiful
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post

Here's my girls:

Mad beautiful
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I liked the comment on london real, when they were talking about how strong tpjj is and how we stick together, sure were not the biggest jiu jistu group, but were definitly the closest i feel. not only that, but damn do we make big waves. ive been to four different affiliates all around the world and im planning on doing america and visiting way more and everytime i come in, its more like meeting distant relatives than randoms i dont really know. im not saying other groups dont, ive met lots of others that do different jiu jitsu and are cool but i think maybe because theres so much wariness and bigoted hate against 10th p, it joins us together a lot stronger.

about ari, he may have done things wrong sometimes from what ive read, but he is the one that started me onto the rubber guard and broke it down better than anyone else i could find until i found a 10th gym nearby. so without him i wouldnt be here, gotta give him respect for that.

wish him well and i hope that he continues to improve and enjoy jiu jitsu.

btw those pics are awesome kurzy, youre a lucky guy.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast