Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    Michael's choke in that first vid, so so solid. Respect
    Brett caught that some choke later on. As soon as he gets me his vids I'll get them posted here as well.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    Brett caught that some choke later on. As soon as he gets me his vids I'll get them posted here as well.
    Nice videos Dylan! The Madison crew kicked ass as usual!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC

Brett Cox takes an armbar

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC

Brett, determined to finish with the same choke Mikey used, takes it through drowning puppet to get there.

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Need to bookmark this one. Love the 1st match. While rolling the other day, Cora put me in something like that where she is flexible enough to catch one of my arm across my back with her foot and kind of turn it into a cruifix and arm bar me instead of doing the choke. But we will practice on this ninja-like choke very soon.
    Check out the videos this guy posted on it. His version is much tighter than the way we executed it. We're picking over the videos looking where we were loose so that we can tighten everything up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Durham View Post
    Mikey's opponent in this vid is Nathan. He is one of our newest students. I think he has like 3 months or so in. 38 yrs old and jumped in with the young dawgs to test his progress.......and Mikey had to go and shatter his dreams! J/K Good job Mikey! All of Dylan's crew are awesome and I love watching them get better and better!

All our guys that competed did great! We had a cpl place, but no golds this time. Indy repped the old man crew....all that competed under the Indy flag were well over 35 yrs old, except two.

Looks like MMA Fit Club will be hosting these every cpl months so more fun times to come!

41 Years Old! And 2 months into my 10P life. Man, I never saw that choke coming. It doesn't really look like it in that vid, but I was doing ok there for a min. I thought I was about out. Michael's coach was yelling at him to reach through his legs, but I couldn't really see and was thinking, "Why is he trying to reach through his legs?" Guess I found out. I've never seen that one before! It was pretty fucking awesome. I must have told Michael that 5 times right after that match. Good choke, man. I'm not ashamed of it. Won't fall for that one again soon!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Nathan, that was me yelling. I remember seeing you up Indy the last time Mikey and I came up. Stick with it man, you've got the perfect mentality and attitude. Respect for jumping into competition that soon after joining. I look forward to seeing you next time we're up again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12