Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu

Keith Owen-Ryron roll video

I'm a fan of both of these cats. Cool to see them in a chess match.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    keep it playful dotch com. & no GI dudes give more props to 10th p than Keith Owen that's a real dude right there.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    This was also from Keith's Facebook today. Funny, but serious.
    "A couple weeks ago I met a couple and was having a nice conversation with them. They asked me what I did for a living and after I told him the husband immediately piped up and proclaimed very proudly, "I'm a pacifist."

I smiled and said, "no your not." He asked why I would say that. I looked at his wife who was also smiling proudly and then said to him. "So if your wife or children were getting raped in front of you you would say, "Honey, Don't fight back! Lets just let this guy do what he wants, we can talk about it later?" Is that the kind of man you are? Does this mean that you will call the police who AREN'T pacifists to come and do your dirty work for you? Will your children be more proud of you as their father because you WOULDN'T" save them? Which is your solemn duty as a father.

The Smile drained off of her face as she looked at the husband she knew wouldn't protect her and her children. I told him, "The only reason people proclaim to be pacifists is because they don't realize what's worth fighting for in life." He didn't appreciate that at all.

But really...It's not like he was going to beat me up over it. =)"

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    LOL i bet that dudes wife keeps his manhood in a jar & only takes it out when it's convenient for her, like when a tire is flat, or someone is breaking into the house ect. every woman wants a strong dude when push comes to shove but not every woman wants to be the beta in a relationship that's why alpha chicks date weak ass beta dudes like this so they can wear the pants, until there's a break in. lol & this dude certainly can't fuck his wife the way she likes it, so she may let him keep paying the bills, but she'll go find a young jiujitsu savage to give her satisfaction, lol '' pacifist '' lol he would have never made it in hunter gather times