Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The back take I'm talking about is the one de la riva move Marcelo shows on mginaction, it was also on one of his old DVDs

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    it Is A Very Important Part Of The Game. Even If You Dont Play It, You Gotta Know It. Its Becoming A Very Common Thing.

If You Are Still Thinking Of Having Slick Rick Down, He Could Def Help Out With The Dlr/Rdlr Game.

Why Is My Phone Capitalizing Everything?

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Brandon ^

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Do you get called for knee reaping in a lot IBJJF tournaments for certain DLR Guard sweeps, if so what good ways to tweak them so you can get around such a retard rule. Still working basics, but DLR/RDLR is something I want to start incorporating eventually, at the very least to learn to defend it.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Do you get called for knee reaping in a lot IBJJF tournaments for certain DLR Guard sweeps, if so what good ways to tweak them so you can get around such a retard rule. Still working basics, but DLR/RDLR is something I want to start incorporating eventually, at the very least to learn to defend it.
    No reap in DLR.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    My whole open guard is a distraction to either:

a) get you close enough to play a guard I can rough you up with

or

b) tangle your legs and break something

I've started using RDLR more and more, because I really like to invert in the guard anyway and there's an awesome sweep when you go underneath the legs there.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Thanks everybody. After having a wrestler ball and chain me ( bring my arm through my legs and pressure to try to pass guard) I started doing this B&C when I go inverted in RDLR and use that to sweep to the side.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    No reap in DLR.
    You can get called for reaping if you underhook their ankle/shin and put inward pressure on the knee. Most people have resorted to doing the berimbolo without the underhook for example, just to be safe. For RDLR it doesn't matter, you can still underhook in all situations. But for DLR underhooking the ankle/shin can cause a DQ in some situations. The rule is vague. Sucks

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nall View Post
    You can get called for reaping if you underhook their ankle/shin and put inward pressure on the knee. Most people have resorted to doing the berimbolo without the underhook for example, just to be safe. For RDLR it doesn't matter, you can still underhook in all situations. But for DLR underhooking the ankle/shin can cause a DQ in some situations. The rule is vague. Sucks
    Thank you, that is what I have seen in the past. Great explanation I appreciate it. Thank you too Bobby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12