Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Mine took 6 weeks, but it was more a tear where the muscle joined onto the ribcage. It sucks, but you have to give it the time it requires. Good luck this week with it, protect it and take it easy!
    thanks man. it definitely sucks. It was a long 6 weeks, but I think it'll be worse now since I'm so paranoid when someone tries to stack me or pass my guard to the right side

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    When being stacked, always keep your core engaged. It reinforces all structural integrity of nonmuscular tissue.

During warm up, stack yourself. Try to hug your head with your knees. Then try to put both knees on one sid of your head, then the other. Bridges too. From the shoulders and head. Granby rolls in every direction fom knees and sitting are awesome too.

Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Samir Portillo Jr View Post
    Getting better bro. I started lifting and drilling last week, I plan on being back officially tomorrow night for class w/ 10th Planet Allentown. It feels better, I only feel the ribs a bit in the mornings but thats all. Left a mark though. Looks like I have a mini tennis ball coming out at the end of ribs

When you coming down to Allentown?
    Shitttt who knows man. I'm working like 900 hours a week its ridiculous. Hopefully soon, I'll definitely be at the next tourney for sure! Glad to hear that you're feeling better man! Keep pushing through it. You're one tough dude.

Array

School
    Team Hammer/ 10th Planet Allentown
    I feel you bro, let me know if when you'll be coming next time so I can come through. Get a light roll in

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234