Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by danconway View Post
    and he shows the twister, which he says was made popular by the korean zombie! ;d
    ho-ly shit!!!

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Gates View Post
    Also why is he not grapevining his legs going for the twister
    Wrestlers usually learn it that way

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Found this guys vids a week ago because some girl was showing a move then I saw a link to the twister vid and that was the end of that. The Americana escape is the best though.

If the Gracies paid this guy to put out anti American jiu jitsu propaganda videos, it would be genius.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I can't even troll this post in joking manner, this guy is just terrible he is instructing like he learned the technique 15 minutes prior, and the arm triangle from the bottom...just...just no!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Let me say other than me jesting about him telling UFC fighters what subs they should be going for in the octagon, and saying "so" a little too often for me not to comment on, im not trying to be insulting... There are definitely criticisms to be had, but after all he is just doing his best with what he knows and trying to do something with himself.

We should all refrain from attacking him too aggressively, although I think we all agree someone shouldn't be posting videos acting like they are qualified to instruct, when they clearly don't have the experience to do so, and alot of his videos are based on things he's observed and even fictional things like moves video game characters do -- which is cool and interesting to hear a analysis of it in real life. Telling people how to do a technique you've never done or even trained, and don't know any of the specifics, details, adjustments, and training methods of other than the ones you've assumed from your observation is pretty lame though, cause its Bullshido....

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Meh Ive seen worse between those two videos. Some details that would make it MUCH better though
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    How many guys are there teaching 10p specific techs on Youtube but are not part of the nibiru forum community?

2? 3?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12