Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I have heard Kron has a chip on his shoulder but I don't know where this would come from, Braulio's reputation of friendliness is almost on par with Marcelo.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    I have heard Kron has a chip on his shoulder but I don't know where this would come from, Braulio's reputation of friendliness is almost on par with Marcelo.
    if Kron has a chip i'm sure it has something to do with what happened to Rockson. just let the man live he doesn't have to like everybody.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by derrick ikwueme View Post
    if Kron has a chip i'm sure it has something to do with what happened to Rockson. just let the man live he doesn't have to like everybody.
    Why would ego and arrogance have anything to due with the loss of his brother? Usaually people are humbled by similar experiences.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Why would ego and arrogance have anything to due with the loss of his brother? Usaually people are humbled by similar experiences.
    100% Also doesn't mean you need to treat people (especially guys who thought they were your friends) like dicks!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    You can never tell how a person's going to respond to something like that. Nobody here really knows Kron, only as a sportsman.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    that can also destroy many people, I've seen it happen to people i know first hand. once mild mannerd dudes then something like that happens and there whole family was destroyed. one brother ended up in jail the other on serious drugs, parents couldn't deal with it and got devorced ect. Has anyone else noticed that neither Kron nor Rickson ever smile. there in serious pain and people act like there supposed to walk around being happy go lucky.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Regardless if a person is a "serious pain" or not, that doesn't give them an excuse to be douchebags to people, especially if someone is trying to be congratulatory.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12