Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Do you guys have any plans on visiting 10P Birmingham again sometime soon?

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    I had been looking at makin my first visit down chris

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ,Glasgow
    Hi Chris,many thanks once again for you & 10th planet birmingham's warm welcome,i visit my brother who stays in london about 4 times a yr,i will defo visit when im going down to him.cheers once again.

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Allan View Post
    Hi dude,how is the rib?hope not to serious,and it was good to meet you also.cheers.
    Hey John, I went to the hospital on my way home from work. They said I've done something to the intercostal muscle between my rib bones but they couldn't tell exactly what. They gave me Co-Codamol to take. Hopefully It'll get better real soon Thanks once again for the Roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie McIntyre View Post
    Robert..are you mates with Tony Newall? If so tell him Johnnie said hello and hope Devils Own is doing well
    Hey Johnnie, I don't know Tony personally but I know of him. I'm good friends with his business partner Mark Coyle. Devil's Own are sponsoring the Ross Pearson Seminar that's happening in my work next month so I'll pass your message on when I see them

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBrick2 View Post
    Is that you a 10th planet fan as well now Robert. The interest in Glasgow seems to be growing everyday. Good work guys, looking forward to to the development of 10th planet in Scotland.
    Hi Martin, Yeah man. I looked into the 10th Planet system a good number of years ago and I always tried out some of the rubber guard and managed to pull some of it off quite well but I rolled with Steven last week and I realised how effective it is when someone is well trained in it. Then I rolled with John too and it further enforced my view. What an incredible system. I'm desperate to get good at it hope you're dong well buddy!

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Nice one Robert...so your not the guy with the moustache I just recognised your name mate...welcome to the forum!!!

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    hahaha, No, The guy with the moustache is Mark Coyle. haha Thanks Johnnie! I appreciate it!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ,Glasgow
    Hi Robert,pleased to hear you visited the hospital,some useless info for you,i have heard of a therapy called the graston technique that is supposed to speed & help with torn/bruised/strained muscle's.I came accross this info when i had a problem with my knee although this treatment is more for torso injurys.im lead to beleve that your injury is caused by the torso being rapidly twisted.Again it's only what i have heard.

all the best dude,hope your back in action soon.

Array

School
    10TH PLANET GLASGOW!!
    Thanks John, I'll have a look into it.

Array

School
    Marcos Nardini BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Do you guys have any plans on visiting 10P Birmingham again sometime soon?
    Hi Chris...I am going to get some trips down South organised over the coming weeks mate! Defo going to come down to Birmingham
    and get to meet you, Mick and the guys properly!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Awesome we look forward to having you back, we have a roll on Friday evenings and Mick teaches for 2 and a half hrs on the Saturday so that might make sense.
    Also Sundays june 16th and July 6th we have stuff going on with a 3hr Jeff Monson seminar £20 and possibly a grappling comp we are thinking about doing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast