Array

School
    10WO
    All 'dem double posts =]

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    Love the last two comments. I have to say for me. Wish I would've just taken it more serious earlier. I wish I would've drilled like a mad woman. I also wish I would of started rolling with bigger people when I first started Jiu Jitsu and not just the girls that were in and out of the gym. As soon as I started doing all 3 of those at the same time, I started getting good, and really learning a lot about myself.

Cheat sheet.. Ehhh..idk about any of that. I def think watching videos over and over help..maybe the key is just repeatedly drilling, watching videos, competing, meditating on ones Jiu Jitsu, etc. I like Slick Rick's list, it even includes diet which is a real thing, a part of your Jiu Jitsu for sure.
    Hi Tori. Thank you so much. I may have to alter the strong go-to techs, to strong go-to techs via reps.
    But ultimately, the cheat code is to get on the mats. Some people will say let me get into shape first, then i'll come in. The point is, just getting on the mat will get you in shape.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Fundamentals are the most important aspect of Jiu Jitsu. Ive had to go back and fix the most basic things (escaping from side control, dominating the inside space). Unfortunately I was too worried about the new fancy moves and constantly searching for new techniques. If I could go back I would have focused on the fundamentals more.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456