Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    N/A
    Man hearing this makes me wish there was a 10th planet in florida.

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    Thanks for the kinds words people. We are the new guy on the block, but are growing fast. It truly means a lot that you guys are willing to drive so far just to train at 10th Planet Charlotte. We will be adding classes to Saturday's schedule. As our student base grows so will the class schedule. Let me know know if I can do anything for you guys. Thanks again!

Array

School
    My house
    Anytime I can I will make the four hour drive from the coast to roll with you guys.

Array

School
    Foundations BJJ Academy, Madison WI
    Awesome Jon. I'd love to see Saturday/Sunday classes. I know how tough it is, believe me, I train my guys 5 to 6 days a week sometimes. Since I'm in school full time I can't get to Charlotte except on weekends. So, if you have the classes, I can come train. Like that movie field of dreams.. "If you build it, they will come..." this is true of 10th Planet Charlotte. The family will keep growing!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    10th Planet Charlotte is awesome!!! Great guys! Can't wait to get back there!!!
    Can't wait till you come back bro!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevelotta View Post
    Awesome Jon. I'd love to see Saturday/Sunday classes. I know how tough it is, believe me, I train my guys 5 to 6 days a week sometimes. Since I'm in school full time I can't get to Charlotte except on weekends. So, if you have the classes, I can come train. Like that movie field of dreams.. "If you build it, they will come..." this is true of 10th Planet Charlotte. The family will keep growing!
    FYI Mike - We do have a 10th Planet Competition Class on Saturdays at 3! I know it's a haul, but I hope you can make it every now and then.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    thats how i get to 10th planet charlotte 321 to 85N to independance and a turn at walmart and im there at nibiru mma acadamy

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    I'm excited to see 10th planet takin off back in North Cakalakie! I'm from Hickory but I live in Austin now. I look forward to makin trips back home and training with you guys! NC representin! yeah baby!

Array

School
    Joe's Gym - 828 Combat Sports
    Jon, my guys have all started learning the 10th planet system... I'm from Charlotte but now live in Lenoir training. I would be honored if we could visit & learn from you guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by mcqueengatornation View Post
    Jon, my guys have all started learning the 10th planet system... I'm from Charlotte but now live in Lenoir training. I would be honored if we could visit & learn from you guys.
    10th Planet Charlotte is gone now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast