Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I got to get my daughter to watch you Cora, just mind blowing ... AWESOME.

Array

School
    10th planet north dallas
    epic

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Wish my legs moved like that...so smooth

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Darn, I typed out a post at 5:15 this morning, and must not have hit the submit button. Now I might not be able to remember the times, but I think it was at 2:29 when she goes Double bagger to Chill dog to Invisible collar to Triangle to Arm bar. Amazing work.
    If that's not the right time, sorry. I had it this morning.

Cora is a beast.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    insane awesomeness

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I don't even know where to start. Thank you Master Eddie for taking the time to make this thread about Cora. You don't know how happy she was to see this and all the Youtube hits she's getting. I showed it on her way to school and she got so happy especially when today she will be taking a huge STATE test in school. I know you are on your tour of the country for your seminar, for you to take your time to do this is truly an honor. THank you... Bruce

Array

School
    To all the guys, thank you for watching the videos. Martial artists like any other kind of artists whether you are a musician or painter, you want to showcase your talent to the world and to be appreciated. In regards to Cora, as you all know, all that you see is only 4-5 months in the making. I can't wait to see what she will be like by the end of the year.

Array

School
    Marc Walder BJJ Academy, Essex, UK
    Incredible, again! 3:36 was some amazing shit! She is super high level already and it seems to come to her so naturally.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I love how she appears to have no regard for the points game, she seems to have a singular focus on finishing the match with a sub!! She is gonna destroy in sub only touraments as they continue to grow.

Array

School
    Greg: glad you mention that. The reason why we love 10thplanetJJ so much is because it falls in line with our motto. From the very start of it all our motto is "streets don't have points". If you can't finish your opponent fast on the street, you will be in danger. That is why I only teach her how to end the fight fast, not collecting points. And if she get beat by those that play the points system, then to us is not a defeat at all. So far out of all the boys she fought, only 2 was able to tap her out and one of them happen to be 13 years old.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast