Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Cora is a bully and destroying those poor young boy's sense of manhood. I guarantee at least 60% of her opponents cry afterward.

Madcon-Beggin. Had me takin my b-boy stance the entire video. Well played Bruce.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    bobby: LOL funny dude.. that is a weird subject, the crying. I'm not use to that. The boys cried for EVERYTHING. They lose to her, they cried, well I can understand as it always hurt when she armbars me. Some even go as far as to throw a fit. And they would look to the ref in confusion as if they were about to get out of that submission and blaming the ref for stopping the fight too soon. Sadly, their parents bought into that. But when Cora loses, as yall seen in the videos that she lost, she's still cool as if its nothing to her...LOL

as far as songs goes..i don't have an extended list to pick from. All those are Cora's songs. I can put some Justin Beiber for you next time if you prefer...LOL

Great highlight !

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Dang, man. That little girl can play. She is already chaining submissions.

This is gonna be fun to watch.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Cool go Cora!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I wasn't being sarcastic. Beggin is my jam. Ive been known to get down to tha Bieb's as well tho. I wonder about myself.

Array

School
    Toronto No Gi
    Damn, I wonder whats the reaction of the parents of the boys was like. If its like anything like the hockey dads here up north then I feel sorry for the boys when they have to ride home.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    very entertaining, I'm surprised to hear that any kids her age can beat her. Has any 10 year old ever been this good? Where the gracies this good when they were 10? Sport jui jitsu is co-ed until a certain age? Will she wrestle?

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by as'h View Post
    Damn, I wonder whats the reaction of the parents of the boys was like. If its like anything like the hockey dads here up north then I feel sorry for the boys when they have to ride home.
    Really, like "why'd you let a girl beat you" people are amazingly stupid/sexist. Even if they were old enough for sex to be a factor, it would be a stupid sentiment Let alone at 10 when girls are more developed than boys (I think?)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Let's all keep our fingers crossed that she doesn't get bored with jiu jitsu
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast