Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Thank you Master Eddie

Thank you Master Eddie for all the exposure you have given to Cora. Her videos are being watched all over the places that we now have someone wanting to sponsor her. This will be great news for when Cora gets out of school today. THank you so much.

Hello, Just watched your videos and liked a lot of what you are showing! Do you have any sponsor of Bjj gis?
    I am the owner of a brazilian kimonos company, arriving in the US now, and I am looking for young fighters. After seeing your videos, you are on my list.
    Please, let me know If you are interested.
    Let me know more about you. How old are you? Where do you train, and how long? Who is your teacher? Do you compete often?
    My name is Fulvio Saba, and i am from Kimonos Dragão.
    Hope you answer. Thanks

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Congrats to Cora!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Smart sponsor. Let'm know there is gonna be a big ass 10p patch on the leg or they can kick rocks.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Yeah for sure. Let them know Cora reserves the right to rep 10P on her gear.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    For sure bros. for sure. We don't roll without 10thplanet ever!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Great news for Cora and yeah a big 10p patch on the leg is needed so when she hits rubber guard, her opponents can read it from her leg haha

Array

School
    DAvid: that is an awesome idea.. we already have the patches...LOL YOu know me, I'm not beyond having Cora waving that patches around.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    That's bad ass news! But get used to it, Cora will be swarmed on by sponsors if she keeps this pace.

The next time you and Cora are in LA I will show her everything she needs to know about rubber guard including the newest material. New York Crackhead has always been a position that I considered VERY unimportant in the RG path, but recently, with the advancements of RG defense, it has become ESSENTIAL in the path. I will be putting this up on MTS soon. Trust me, the RG path has now and forever been modified. Yalls gonna love it. And it's all thanks to Slick Rick, the master of stuffing the RG. He made the modification necessary
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Slick!!

The best at defending the rubberguard, play the rubberguard. Science

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    That's bad ass news! But get used to it, Cora will be swarmed on by sponsors if she keeps this pace.

The next time you and Cora are in LA I will show her everything she needs to know about rubber guard including the newest material. New York Crackhead has always been a position that I considered VERY unimportant in the RG path, but recently, with the advancements of RG defense, it has become ESSENTIAL in the path. I will be putting this up on MTS soon. Trust me, the RG path has now and forever been modified. Yalls gonna love it. And it's all thanks to Slick Rick, the master of stuffing the RG. He made the modification necessary
    Time for another book? Lol

Maybe go for a different publisher this time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast