Array

School
    currently searching

10th Planet Lockhart Texas

hi im actually trying to figure out if i could visit them one day, but im having trouble figure out how to contact them, does anyone know if they are still in existence?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Check the official hotbox thread.

Array

School
    currently searching
    i checked and its on the most recent list, but the website does not work, so im guess it may have disband? i was really looking forward to the trip, every other place is like 3 -6 hours away

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Check out my friends in Altus OK, Jason Greer 580-482-0030 he is working on getting 10th planet jiu-jitsu in the region and i visit the area and teach at least 3 times a year.

Array

School
    currently searching
    i live in san antonio texas, the lockhart hotbox was only about 30 mins away, i think altus OK, is a little further than that, thanks for the thought tho

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    oh my bad man, there is a small town outside of Altus called i thought called lockhart as well, sorry bout that

Array

School
    Reppin 10thP Ronin
    Have you tried the 10th.p practitioners map? There's bound to be someone in the area who studies 10p. I'm in San Angelo, Tx, which is about 3hrs. away.

Array

School
    Luling MMA / Cedar Creek MMA / Dojo Kyle
    I haven't been too active on the boards I just saw this. I used to roll in Lockhart, The Lockhart hotbox isn't around any more though [bummer] the guy running the gym got a promotion at and just didn't have the time anymore. I still live in Lockhart though but train in Luling, Kyle, and Cedar Creek under King Web, all 10th Planet friendly schools with great guys and instructors. Hit me up anytime you wanna drop in, you're more than welcome.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    My brother lives in SA hes the one who got me into 10th planet if you want I can set you up with him and yall can get some reps in.
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    currently searching
    wow i have not check this for quiet some time but if anyone is still in the area of san antonio i would love get some reps in and maybe roll a little