Array

School
    BJJ Akademie Berlin

Anyone else in Berlin Germany?

I've posted on here before about wanting a school here to open and everyone says that it is up to us to do it...so here's a try. We know we can't "open a school", but we can get together and do what we can to still learn.

A friend of mine and I train traditional JJ, but we are more into BJJ and more specifically the 10P system. We work with each other from the DVDs, but we are ready to take the next step. So if anyone else on the board is in the area and would like to meet up, roll, follow the system, watch the MTS episodes, get fit and work on trying to build something here in Berlin please let me know. We have a few places we can meet up and roll. All are clean, maintained and cheap or free.

Belt rank, experience doesn't matter. We just want open people who want to expand their knowledge like we do. Also, language isn't an issue. If you can't speak German no worries (I'm an expat and my German blows) or if you aren't confident about your English (we can all suffer through my horrible German).

Hope to get some responses and if you aren't in Berlin and know someone who is and might like this please, please pass it on.

Also, if this is a problem and doesn't follow any of the 10P rules please let me know.

Thanks!