Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ogg View Post
    Amazon UK if that might make a difference
    Ahh, it might.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    I preordered this at least two years ago.
    I was online after reading this thread and I saw that Jiu Jitsu University has 138 Five-star reviews, 14 Four-star reviews, 1 Three-star and 1 Two-star.
    I read a bunch of the reviews and it sounds pretty amazing. I have never seen a book get that many great reviews, so I had to buy it.

But yeah, still no ARG yet. Right now the release date is May 21st.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Im just wondering if its had update along the way, this system evolves quickly.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    Im just wondering if its had update along the way, this system evolves quickly.
    Im sure there are but this one is supposed to be twice the size of normal books so it has to be an amazing resource to have!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Ahh, it might.

I was online after reading this thread and I saw that Jiu Jitsu University has 138 Five-star reviews, 14 Four-star reviews, 1 Three-star and 1 Two-star.
    I read a bunch of the reviews and it sounds pretty amazing. I have never seen a book get that many great reviews, so I had to buy it.

I have Jiu Jitsu University. It's really good. When I was rolling last year, I used a couple moves out of it and managed to hold my own against a brown belt.

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Ahh, it might.

hands down the best single tool for the jiujitsu education. essentially the bible of bjj.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Im sure there are but this one is supposed to be twice the size of normal books so it has to be an amazing resource to have!
    I see

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    This is who to talk to. I just posted again.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/victorybelt?fref=ts

I may be imagining it but I believe on the last EBR podcast Eddie said he spoke with the publishers recently and it is going to be released in May.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    I may be imagining it but I believe on the last EBR podcast Eddie said he spoke with the publishers recently and it is going to be released in May.
    I sure hope so. Brutal, how long they have delayed it, for no reason as far as I can understand it. I fail to see the advantage in sitting on a book that is ready to go, instead of getting it out there and selling copies. I just don't understand.

But thanks guys, for the feedback on the University book, I know it will be a book that I will refer to many years from now, based on what everyone is saying about it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

I really hope that it's May. I already have money set aside for it that I don't want to use for school books.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast