Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Well...It got pushed back again. My advice, if you've pre-ordered it, I suggest you cancel it. Sorry Eddie, but VB needs to learn a hard lesson. My suggestion is to pull Advannced Rubber Guard and find another publisher. VB has been screwing you over by continually pushing the release date back.

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Dayuuuum, that was going to be my birthday present to myself.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I believes it when I sees it

At this point, I'm just gonna wait for it to show up on Amzon as used, buy it, and send Eddie the difference. Its ridiculous.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I hope yall don't take this the wrong way but, have all of you master the rubber guard yet, from the Mastering the Rubber Guard book? I look at the book and there are so many tech in there that I'm kind of glad the Advance Rubber Guard book is not out yet because that gives us time to work on the old moves even more.... Hopefully we get into it enough so that when the Advance Rubber Guard book comes out, we are able to understand those new techniques...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    I hope yall don't take this the wrong way but, have all of you master the rubber guard yet, from the Mastering the Rubber Guard book? I look at the book and there are so many tech in there that I'm kind of glad the Advance Rubber Guard book is not out yet because that gives us time to work on the old moves even more.... Hopefully we get into it enough so that when the Advance Rubber Guard book comes out, we are able to understand those new techniques...
    bruce i think thats part of the problem, that some of those moves are old and the system has updated itself so that learning those old moves is not bad so much as going to make it difficult when we all find out about new ones and then have to go and break bad habits.

i know eddie is already talking heaps about new york crackhead, whichive started working on trying to understand it.

personally i would like it to come out yesterday or even better last year so i can pick and choose the best possible combination for my game.

then again anything learnt in jiu jitsu its another addition to my game so im not bothered, just saying that its a plausible reason why coming out sooner is better

It's not so much learning the advanced rubber guard it as much as it is just bad business. I order a lot of books from speciality publishers. I've been patient when books get pushed back. But I've also been burned and have lost cash when a publisher keeps moving a release date back as much as this has been. From my experience, it's a sign that the publisher is in trouble.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora Sek View Post
    Between the DVD's and the three books (Jiu Jitsu Unleased included), that should keep anyone busy for a while. The system is always evolving though so it's great to have reference to all the new material.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Excuse my language, but this is total fucking bullshit.
    Now they have pushed it back to fucking NOVEMBER. I am so sick of this shit. I have already paid for this book, but after this, they will never see another nickel from me ever again. Pricks.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    By the time advanced rubber guard comes out Eddie will be ready to write another one

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast