Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Justin, stick around. Post more frequently. You'll notice less cyber wars. This isn't a regular random forum, as Im sure you've noticed. Been here for years so I gets no jolly's from startin shit. I will take it on myself to steer a thread toward my self richeously prefered direction. Its that damn internet..

Sean, you wanna go!?
    Idk what that means

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    I'm sorry if I have added to this in any way. I didn't mean to at all. I wish nothing but peace with all men and especially my 10th planet family. If I offended any of you please forgive me. There is no amount of spoken or typed disrespect, to my face or behind my back, that justifies any retaliatory response from me.

If we don't have each other, we don't have anyone

Love and peace to all my 10p peeps

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    This thread is now officially Sherdogariffic!

And for the record, Bobby has nothing to prove to anyone here. His videos speak for themselves.

One of the best pieces of advice I have received regarding dealing with 10P hating douchebags was from Bobby Rivers:
    The best way to represent 10th Planet is with tight lips and even tighter technique.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I spoke my peace. I realize my attitude recently has sucked and I am taking appropriate measures to change that. I don't mean to get over zealous and stir shit up. I guess the military has made me a tad overly aggressive. If I reflected myself negatively and ignorantly at all I apologize to the people reading. I would much rather talk about technique and make people laugh than have cyber wars with people. Like I said no sense wasting the anger.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Patten View Post
    You know what Bobby? You did read the thread, so you did know my simple stance, and you commented on other's posts, so it's not like you were late to the conversation. Your calling me out on "how many mma fights have I won by submission" came 3 days after the original post. Which leads me back to my original point of guys like you like to start internet arguments out of boredom. Otherwise, why not call me out right away? Ya had nothin fuckin better to do. That's the truth. My point is further proven with your stupid little comment about "how many posts you have" between here and the old site and Kyle's comments on you being a "senior member on the forum". Like that means a fuck to anyone, that you've been typing your awesome thoughts on a computer on the same site for years. I've dealt with your kind before and it has nothing to do with 10th Planet or Jiu Jitsu or MMA. It's about you needing to feel important and "higher up" somewhere and the outside world won't accept you except for on the mat. So you come here and you tear (seemingly new because of low post counts) people down with the help of your little Kyle, coincidentally with "high post counts". Everyone else just went about their day and contributed to the conversation, which by the way, my simple little post lead to quite a big one.

I was a part of another forum that I left because of people like you, Bobby. And I was about as senior a member as you can get. Your seniority means shit. It's a fucking place to type shit. Nothing here makes you any less or more than anyone else. Or more of an authority on what's what in the world. So I'll say whatever the fuck I want to you after you attack me days after a comment I made that I didn't further any after my original comments. It seems this was just a way for you to let everyone know that you had an MMA fight and that you have a lot of posts here. Well fuckin go you! If you're not the fuckin coolest, I don't know what is!

I'll be honest, you had me so pissed earlier. Shit, I missed my lunch break trying to think of some heavy shit to come back at you with, so you can have a good laugh over that. Dimorosa's has the best chicken salad and you made me miss it. But I'm having a bigger laugh at you. Trust me. The End.
    You mad?

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Was it an attack, or a question? I was asked that question once before, when I was newish, by Mr. Ian Quinto. He was trying to find my credibility to question others and give advice. It was a lesson learned. I just bs'd on random shit, studied, trained, and competed for years after that. Then I realized I could actually help people by taking the time to get involved. There are good people here that genuinely want to learn. I could wait for someone else to chime in, but what if they dont? That question goes unanswered and that person is still searching. Im not senior anything and agree with you. Skill makes you talented, not better than anyone. I dont share to try and climb the higherarchy of the nonexistant status of this forum. I share because thats what we do.

The real question is why did that simple question enrage you so? I dont care. Im sorry, I was curious. Believe it or not it does matter.

"I've dealt with your kind before and it has nothing to do with 10th Planet or Jiu Jitsu or MMA." You know me? I fuck goats for fun.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Patten View Post
    Bobby, you'll notice I don't have a lot of posts. The reason for that is that people like yourself like to come out of the woodwork and start shit just for the sake of cyber arguing.
    There are people like that on every site/forums on the internet. See it all the time, especially when I used to be a moderator/admin over @ infinity ward/activision a few years ago. Guys get in little elitist cliques and just pick arguments for the shit of it, however Bobby isn't one of them guys. Dude is ALWAYS handing out top notch advice to members in need.
    This site really is an exception to the rule. 99.9% of the people here are really cool as fuck and all about helping each other, like a family. Certainly not like your typical forum community.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    This thread is now officially Sherdogariffic!

And for the record, Bobby has nothing to prove to anyone here. His videos speak for themselves.

One of the best pieces of advice I have received regarding dealing with 10P hating douchebags was from Bobby Rivers:
    The best way to represent 10th Planet is with tight lips and even tighter technique.
    This post just went full Sherdog.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    i always thought that bobby was senior here on the forum cos he was a purple belt. i mean that doesnt make him the most senior dude, but when i hear something from him, i might think about it a bit more compared to some white belt that i havnt seen anything from but thats just cos through this forum i kind of know who bobby is. or atleast that he is skilled in the gentle way.

tbh at the start i thought he was just yanking your chain justin, you know making fun of you, but you bit like a great white shark. (or something else that bites really well).

i felt bad for vinny watching his fight and i wish he could have gotten it to the ground. im a big fan of jiu jitsu. so i can agree with you there, but you cant just come on and and start ripping into guys on here. jiu jitsu isnt for tough guys, we learn to be better than that. we dont need to go around and use the f word like its the only adjective in the world either.

to finish, i think that the fact a lunchtime was missed here is far worse than who had right or wrong. not having lunch really sucks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    to add to that and please know that im taken the piss here

Do you even lift bro?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast