Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perez View Post
    Told ya bisping would win
    By eye gouge. Lol he was completely winning that fight regardless. Belcher didn't look like he came to fight.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFirth View Post
    I personally think it was just an early (correct me if I'm wrong) kick to the head? Wobbled Vinny straight away and it took all the gas out of him for the rest of the fight.

Bisping's takedown defense is awesome and he's never lost by submission so it was a difficult one; especially after an early kick to the temple.
    What???
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    SBG Rochdale (FCPC)
    Hahaha Sorry I was talking about Belcher! I was watching it in the UK, really tired after staying up til 5.30am watching it :/

My memory of both fights have just blurred into one now. I'll have to watch them both again.

Even though Vinny lost, I think he showed that his standup has improved dramatically. He took a lot of hard shots but he didn't wilt like he did in many of his early fights, he continued to engage and fire back when able. Phil's standup was better obviously but props to Vinny for the improvements he is making.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFirth View Post
    Hahaha Sorry I was talking about Belcher! I was watching it in the UK, really tired after staying up til 5.30am watching it :/

My memory of both fights have just blurred into one now. I'll have to watch them both again.
    Lol I saw that the prelims started at 1 so its understandable

Quote Originally Posted by Martin.Harris View Post
    Even though Vinny lost, I think he showed that his standup has improved dramatically. He took a lot of hard shots but he didn't wilt like he did in many of his early fights, he continued to engage and fire back when able. Phil's standup was better obviously but props to Vinny for the improvements he is making.
    I hope it improves a lot more because he was pretty flat footed after that blocked head kick
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12