Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Dragon Academy/ 10th Planet Ronin
    Chicago, IL (USA) & San Pablo, Laguna (PH)
    Here is a DOC (Word), RTF, PDF, and ePub/Mobi for the eReaders
    CLICK HERE

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Great source of info, worth remembering though we are all different. No point whatsoever in following someone elses weight cut plan to a T. Cutting weight is an art form in itself that needs practice and experience. The best cutters are the ones who have tried and tested their method through trial and error. Every athlete is not the same what works for one won't work for another.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Garry View Post
    Great source of info, worth remembering though we are all different. No point whatsoever in following someone elses weight cut plan to a T. Cutting weight is an art form in itself that needs practice and experience. The best cutters are the ones who have tried and tested their method through trial and error. Every athlete is not the same what works for one won't work for another.
    Very true. I guess to a "T" is kinda an overstatement. The training he did was minimal while I'm still working out. Just not crazy hard. I did 2 hours of flow rolling Gi Sunday night and a 2 mile jog. I'm at 157 now so this style seems to be working alright. I've never tried this style of cut. I also agree that everyone is different but if some people wanna use this as a baseline I figured it would be nice that someone else that they knew was doing it and the results. Thanks for the info

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    There's a lot to it. In my experience the number 1 thing most of us can do to aid our weight cut is not being so damn big in the first place.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Pro tip: Rehydrate with an IV like a bawse.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    Pro tip: Rehydrate with an IV like a bawse.
    Trying to locate some banana bags Ehsan. But so far things are great... At least for me. 156 this morning feeling great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12