Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Hey I noticed that my youtube link doesnīt play on a Iphone! I really tried to figure how to make it work! has any one knowledge about this??

Array

School
    bb-gym bodo, Norway
    Try to open the video and copy the url directly from the web-browser and paste it in. This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Ok_jvctJ8

Edit: Nope, sorry..did not work.. I have no idea..
    Jiujitsu-blog: egofreejj.com

Array

School
    I got some private question about the stuff I showed! Like the speed Im using and etc.
    Im showing everything almost in slowmotion and I will try to get some videos when I roll.

Array

School
    I guess itīs some settings at the youtube account

Array

School
    When I watch the video I saw that I forgot to ad how to set it up when you not flexible enough..I will try to to give you the video soon

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    The 10th planet system is easily transferable to the gi. I don't train in it but I compete in it for more matches. My coach, Josh Passini, is always telling me to play my no gi game with hooks but to hold on the the gi in the process. For example, I grab the belt when I have seatbelt control or I grab the pant leg for the plan B sweep from lockdown. My last competition, people were confused when they saw a gi with a 10th planet patch but I told them that the system may be no gi but everything I learn can be used in a gi so why not compete in it too.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I think having the pants for plan b is actually a weaker grip.

I think omos are what benefits the most from the gi. They're easier to shoot and control

Array

School
    Yeah most people get confused when they are not used to have any one playing that kind of game.
    Gray! To grip the pants its really awesome for Plan B (compare grip vs c cup and you will understand), not just for the roll but when you get on top. Get me right Gray! I really like your the post because it gives the whole technical aspect rollin.
    If thereīs anything you want me to show I more than happy to make a video for it, remember itīs just my point of view.

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    I don't know, when doing the plan b I am using my arm to create a fulcrum and grabbing the pants just doesn't allow me the same amount of leverage. I could understand grabbing the pants from the the c grip, but even then I would rather be grabbing a lapel

Array

School
    haha I think we are talking about different things here:-) you are talking about the underhook arm right? if thats the case yes Im using the lapel..If not maybe you can shoot a video explaining what you mean.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast