Array

School
    Striker Fight Center

Looking forward to more Planet X

Ever since moving from Phoenix to Atlanta I've had to mix up my JJ training quite a bit with Gi and No Gi. A BIG shout out and THANK YOU to Magnus for taking the time to put together a system that gracefully merges 10th Planet techniques into a Gi system. Thank you brotha! So much more exciting stuff is on the Planet X horizon!

Array

School
    10th planet jiu jitsu sthlm, Sweden
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Holloway View Post
    Ever since moving from Phoenix to Atlanta I've had to mix up my JJ training quite a bit with Gi and No Gi. A BIG shout out and THANK YOU to Magnus for taking the time to put together a system that gracefully merges 10th Planet techniques into a Gi system. Thank you brotha! So much more exciting stuff is on the Planet X horizon!
    Thank you Mark!! you get me even more motivated!! Bless

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    I second that brother. My daughter trains 4 days a week in Gi. At home I train her the no gi 10thplanet stuff. But most of the time she roll in Gi at the gym. So she has a lot more Gi time on the mat. I always wanted to figure out a way to use the 10th in Gi, but i'm not that smart of a guy. But when I saw your stuff, my jaw dropped. THis is what we were missing. Cora competes in both Gi and NO Gi all the time. But she predominately fight the NO Gi style for both Gi and no gi matches. Even at the Kids Pan Ams, we were bringing no gi fighting style to a Gi only competition. Although she did good, she was still out of her element. Maybe your stuff will help balance the scale a little bit. THanks Bruce