Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Videos doesn't do Jacob justice. I was across 2 mats from him when I saw him flip that boy over to take his arm. My wife and I jaw dropped!!! He flipped that other boy over like a hot pancake and that other boy was much bigger than him. Jacob was the smallest one in his division but he was fighting like a grown man.

Yes Coach Mike was awesome. He is very detailed in his instruction. Cora got this good with my water down version of the Rubber Guard, I can't even imagine how she will be like with a true master of the system coaching her like Coach Mike. Even with the head control during mission control I was missing that little detail. Also the way he show Cora how to clear the head while going for the chill dog. I'm very impressed with him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Thanks for the props guys!! Ill try to get better video from now on. The ones from my phone are kinda crappy

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Thanks Woolsey for posting the videos for us. We had a great day! The kids all made a great showing . We got to meet Cora and her wonderful family. Jacob Harris put on an amazing display of the system. All the kids are getting better by the day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12