Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    It was 100% focused on getting back to guard. He didnt even whizzer. You shoulda been on the back.

So what tho. Clean finishes and execution. Fuck yea Griff.
    You're right. The last time I competed, some guy sliced though my half guard like butter. So as soon as he passed into my half guard, I remembered that match and felt instantly uncomfortable. Hopefully next time, I'll be more comfortable. Thanks Bobby!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I remember that guy. He was a beast and took out a stacked 16 man bracket beating Scotty in the finals. He did it with an underhook tho.

Drill lockdown perfect double unders and stomp(if they have the underhook) till its hardwired in your nervous system. If something fails, improve it as opposed to avoiding it.

Hate to be all critical on a victory, but steppin up that part of your game would bring you to the next level. Youre def a finisher.

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I remember that guy. He was a beast and took out a stacked 16 man bracket beating Scotty in the finals. He did it with an underhook tho.

Drill lockdown perfect double unders and stomp(if they have the underhook) till its hardwired in your nervous system. If something fails, improve it as opposed to avoiding it.

Hate to be all critical on a victory, but steppin up that part of your game would bring you to the next level. Youre def a finisher.
    Yeah, that dude smashed me. I didn't even want to look at the points after the match. It must of been 20 to 2 or something. lol Don't be. I need constructive criticism. I have so much more to work on.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Awesome work man!!! Keep up the good work?
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    great matches I still remember your competition vids glad to see your back in the competition circuit , sometimes a break is the best thing for you as long as its not to long lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12