Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart Landry View Post
    Its not too late to start that Thread Zog ...
    lol, when I saw u responded to the thread I somehow knew thats what you'd say
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    Damn you Zog, I loved you! I got an idea though. Everybody pack a bowl and discuss technique names.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    It's unfortunate, but most parents wouldn't consider my overall demeanor 'kid friendly'. No filter.

I'm better if they're in groups so I can stay focused. But if you let a kid watch the adult class, he's gonna hear some shit. Just the way I communicate.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    LMAO Bobby ... Scott Yokel and myself had a similar conversation in Rochester ... I forget which exact technique we were working on at the time and he referred to where his junk was pointing ... he then said sorry does that offend you and I laughed and said no I use those references sometimes too, to which he pointed out ... every guy knows where his junk is and which way its pointed etc lol ... therefore giving such references is helpful
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    I use the same reference.

Example: fancy footwork explanation. "The magic trick in this tech is being able to get your dick from pointing to the ceiling to the ground, without releasing the boa."

Then I demonstrate over and over while repeating "Dick to the ceiling. Dick to the ground. Ceiling. Ground"

Also trying to get dudes not to be shy about things like sky diving. "Dude, just drive your dick into his sternum like its Mila Kunis."

I'm also a huge fan of Zog's "Make babies"

Array

School
    For the record I would ram my dick straight though Mila's sternum. Kinda like a reverse Aliens scene.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    bobby do you write poetry ?
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Array

School
    Only when I get dumped and its dark as shit.

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    I use the same reference.

Example: fancy footwork explanation. "The magic trick in this tech is being able to get your dick from pointing to the ceiling to the ground, without releasing the boa."

Then I demonstrate over and over while repeating "Dick to the ceiling. Dick to the ground. Ceiling. Ground"

Also trying to get dudes not to be shy about things like sky diving. "Dude, just drive your dick into his sternum like its Mila Kunis."

I'm also a huge fan of Zog's "Make babies"
    Fucking hilarious! I remember you showing me this duckout superman escape from mount. I couldn't understand till you said "Dick to the ceiling dick to the floor". I never really had an instructor make me understand instantly lol. Oh! Then I hear you rolling with a guy and out comes "You shall not pass", I looked and yelled work that fuckin Gandalf :-)

Array

School
    Love the Gandalf. I bait the double under for it. Tri, omo, or kimura almost guaranteed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast