Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Powers View Post
    I keep seeing people say, "Keenan just lost to Paulo at Worlds!" neglecting to mention it was by one advantage, and trying to say he doesn't deserve the spot because of the game he plays against them. Watch him rumble people for days in the BJJ Kumite, or recall that he won both his weight and absolute in all four big tournaments at purple before getting promoted to Brown, where he also has killed basically everyone and competed against the elite Black belts at Copa Podio and held his own.

Keenan deserves this opportunity and if he were able to catch Victor it would be HUGE for him.
    Keenan did horrible at Copa Podio by the way. Got smashed by nearly everyone there. I think they respected his game enough to give him the opportunity but against Rodolfo and Xande I think everyone knew the outcome.

Array

School
    blank
    are you serious? he's a brown belt who went up against not just dudes with much more experience than him, but guys who are legends at the top of the world of black belt jiujitsu.

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Yea, got smashed by Xande and Rodolfo (lost on points, not even bad). Clearly horrible. lol.
    Rodolfo sucked ass at the Worlds, did you see him lose in the finals to Buchecha? Who loses to Buchecha?

ANYWAY..
    I bet he does very well against Victor.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Keenan did horrible at Copa Podio by the way. Got smashed by nearly everyone there. I think they respected his game enough to give him the opportunity but against Rodolfo and Xande I think everyone knew the outcome.
    Yeah but he got smashed by high level black belts by points. Not once was he in danger of any subs.

I thought Cooper failed to file some sort of paper work..Was it really because of that tweet?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Best Way Jiu Jitsu
    I'm glad everyone's sort of coming to my defense about the Copa Podio comment haha. Keenan may not beat Victor, but he's a live underdog for sure.

It's not like Schuab and Cyborg, which I expect to be a mismatch despite Schuab's athleticism. I'm pretty sure Cyborg will get into his head, too considering he was touted to smash Big Nog in Brazil and got KTFO. Not sure if that was mental, but it very well could have been and if that's the case, Cyborg's already won.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared Gammel View Post
    Yea, got smashed by Xande and Rodolfo (lost on points, not even bad). Clearly horrible. lol.
    Rodolfo sucked ass at the Worlds, did you see him lose in the finals to Buchecha? Who loses to Buchecha?

ANYWAY..
    I bet he does very well against Victor.
    Since when is placing first in your division and second in the absolute in the adult black belt level against the clear top ultra heavyweight considered a horrible performance? Rodolfo had an amazing showing after taking a year off. This will be a good experience for Keenan, I feel it will be a Copa Podia situation where it shows him where he is at and will cause him only improve his game. You either win or you learn.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Since when is placing first in your division and second in the absolute in the adult black belt level against the clear top ultra heavyweight considered a horrible performance? Rodolfo had an amazing showing after taking a year off. This will be a good experience for Keenan, I feel it will be a Copa Podia situation where it shows him where he is at and will cause him only improve his game. You either win or you learn.
    You failed to read his comments in a sarcastic tone...
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    You failed to read his comments in a sarcastic tone...
    I worked a 12 hour day today. Yeah, fail on my part. I am just gonna go off and apologize I am not out to patronize people or pretend like Keenan isn't a bad mother fucker, because he has proved over and over again he is. I think Victor is gonna present a tough test.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I worked a 12 hour day today. Yeah, fail on my part. I am just gonna go off and apologize I am not out to patronize people or pretend like Keenan isn't a bad mother fucker, because he has proved over and over again he is. I think Victor is gonna present a tough test.
    It'll be an interesting test for sure. No worries though. I think there needs to be a sarcasm font to avoid all confusion.

Is this gi or no gi?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Keenan is still a brown belt right?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast