Thread: Herzog Seminar

Array

School
    Sbardella MMA/Black Tie BJJ

Herzog Seminar

Had a GREAT time this weekend with Zog! Let me start off saying, if you haven't brought him to your school for a seminar yet - You're F*****g up my friends. (lol) Took so much away from this weekend that I don't even know where to begin. On top of him just being a blast to roll/work with, every single person that attended the seminar had that "WOW" factor expression on their face. Dude is a book of knowledge, and I'm really looking forward to bringing him back in the fall.

HIGHLY recommend bringing Zog out to your school!

We had a solid turnout of around 20 guys, including Adlai and 2 of his students from 10th Planet Detroit, as well as Undefeated Bellator Fighter (long time friend of mine and Zog's) Dom O'Grady. Appreciate you guys coming up and supporting us!

Big thank you for coming out to Michigan Chris, very much appreciated brotha.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Hell yeah bro. A Zog seminar is a great seminar.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Thanks brotha had a blast with you and your crew. Looking forward to my next visit in the fall. Tons of talent in Clare!
    It was also great to see Adlai and Detriot Crew and my boy Dom!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Thanks brotha had a blast with you and your crew. Looking forward to my next visit in the fall. Tons of talent in Clare!
    It was also great to see Adlai and Detriot Crew and my boy Dom!
    Thanks Coach, the team is already asking me when you're coming back lol - Let me know what your October schedule looks like when you can. (Whatever would work best for you)

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Hey, man. Obviously, I couldn't make it this time. REALLY wanted to be there. I'll have to make a point to be at the next one. I think Eddie is supposed to be down here in October tho, so we should make sure it's not the same weekend so you can come see Eddie too!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Simcox View Post
    Hey, man. Obviously, I couldn't make it this time. REALLY wanted to be there. I'll have to make a point to be at the next one. I think Eddie is supposed to be down here in October tho, so we should make sure it's not the same weekend so you can come see Eddie too!
    Missed a GREAT one brotha. Do you know what date Bravo will be down your way? Try and do ours a diff. weekend.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Hopefully Hamper will post some of the pics!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3885074&type=3

All pics are there and are set to public so anyone can view them take to long to try to share them one by one in here and prolly clog stuff up

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Great pictures! Wish I was there too.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram