Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    It wasn't out there free, furthermore by pirating it from a free source u would be stealing from an official 10th planet instructor.
    Cant stop the internet
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Kietzman View Post
    It wasn't out there free, furthermore by pirating it from a free source u would be stealing from an official 10th planet instructor.
    Oh calm your tits silly rabbit tricks are for kids. Never did I say anything about pirating it or encourage that I was just stateing the obvious. Don't talk to me about stealing from an instructor I put in work for my moon and always give back to the system. You better know who your talking to...you don't even train at a moon!! So who are u go play in traffic before u come at me sideways.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    Oh calm your tits silly rabbit tricks are for kids. Never did I say anything about pirating it or encourage that I was just stateing the obvious. Don't talk to me about stealing from an instructor I put in work for my moon and always give back to the system. You better know who your talking to...you don't even train at a moon!! So who are u go play in traffic before u come at me sideways.
    Boom

I watched it for free. I didn't plan on paying for it and wouldn't have watched it had the opportunity not come up. I'm sure the stream wasn't a big money maker anyways.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Nu'usolia View Post
    Chauncey, you should settle down. It's the intrawebz. Don't get too fired up.

Also, Cody is as 10thP loyal as they come. Omaha Moon. Derek is his instructor and the one who sponsored the event. So, he reserves the right to be irritated about someone watching a live stream and keeping the money out of Derek's pocket.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Match posted anywhere?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    We will have the match posted with multiple camera angles by tomorrow. Thank you all for supporting this.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Chauncey, my man. When we gonna get some training in. Looking forward to getting those mats set up.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Dude, people are going to pirate everything...now you see why bands complain so hard. Just helax a little

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Can't blame a dude for being passionate about his art and school. Even under the same roof their is gonna be differences in opinion. Got enough people hating on 10th Planet practioners, we don't got time to hate on each other.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I hate your face Kyle!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast