Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Spalla View Post
    Awesome! The whole time time you were hunting for the neck and that arm drag had me even taken off guard. Good shit John. Mejia, for No-Gi Pan Am Champ 2013!
    I'm gonna try my best man. I've got tons of support from my teammates and coach, hopefully I can keep on keepin on and bring home a NoGi Pans title for 10P. I still have so much work to do but without the squad I'd be just another chump. So thanks guys for all your support.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Darce darce city bitch

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Nice, John! Do you like to sit into the mount when you Darce like that. I have started cutting that angle (like you do to get the kill in the finals) and then stepping over for a mounted Darce. Very powerful.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Nice, John! Do you like to sit into the mount when you Darce like that. I have started cutting that angle (like you do to get the kill in the finals) and then stepping over for a mounted Darce. Very powerful.
    I do, but only if they're being stubborn. The crank on the neck at that angle is pretty nasty and I'm not trying to mess anyone's neck up but if they don't want to tap ill take it there. But for the most part It's like defcon 4 for me if I'm gonna hit it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I do, but only if they're being stubborn. The crank on the neck at that angle is pretty nasty and I'm not trying to mess anyone's neck up but if they don't want to tap ill take it there. But for the most part It's like defcon 4 for me if I'm gonna hit it.
    Right on, brother. You did great out there!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Thanks man I appreciate It. The other two competition videos are top notch make sure they get a look too.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    nice work

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    John's darce is brutal. He has given most of the guys at our gym great darce defense since everyone would get caught in it so much!

Alex is no joke either. He dominated his opponent until he found the perfect opportunity for the sub. Overall 10th planet people did very well at the tournament based on the matches I got to see.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Super proud of the squad! You guys repped hard. No time to celebrate I will see you tonight. I expect John to D'rce me, Amber to remove my arm, and Alex to goon me into submission!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    Man Derek sure went all out this tournament! It was an unreal experience that flowed so smooth and was really well run. If this tourney is coming near you I suggest You Go!!!!

My finals Match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=GwcdhqPpRm4

Congrats Big John

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast