Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    We need to blow up metamoris's fb! Get the rematch on M 3 would be sick, Eddie and Denny on the same card boss!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If they had a rematch and Denny asked you how to prepare for the match strategically, what would be your gameplan to beat this monster?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    Not the official video lol we will have the official one up soon. That vid is just a version that folks found. It will be pulled down soon and the official one will be uploaded on the Midwest Submission Challenge youtube page.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Get there days before the tourney. In my experience, jetlag is a silent but deadly to the body.

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    If they had a rematch and Denny asked you how to prepare for the match strategically, what would be your gameplan to beat this monster?
    Who am I to give advice to Denny and yourself, but as you asked, it seems like Denny was dealing with Rader's passing attempts alot better for like the first 6 or so minutes, then Rader got those couple of passes. From the outside looking in, looked like maybe Denny lost a bit of his gas around that time? I know Denny would have done everything cardio wise he could have done coming in, but to me that's what I noticed.

Of course just my humble opinion.

Hugely enjoyable and exciting match. Great to watch.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa/10th Planet Buena Park
    Up the Strength training and focus on an aggressive leg lock game

Array

School
    RMNU
    Great match. No one can say either of these guys are not legit. Seems Radar likes to be on top. His single leg might be the best out there. I'm guessing from the little film I've seen his top game is better than his guard. Putting him on his back would be a challenge though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Bruhn View Post
    Who am I to give advice to Denny and yourself, but as you asked, it seems like Denny was dealing with Rader's passing attempts alot better for like the first 6 or so minutes, then Rader got those couple of passes. From the outside looking in, looked like maybe Denny lost a bit of his gas around that time? I know Denny would have done everything cardio wise he could have done coming in, but to me that's what I noticed.

Of course just my humble opinion.

Hugely enjoyable and exciting match. Great to watch.
    Cardio did seem to be a factor. Not that Denny didnt get his cardio work in cause its def draining when youre matched against some one thats strong as an ox.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Rader's pressure passing is designed to crush guys with the best cardio, the constant weight and strain of escape make him use energy and it caused quicker fatigue, coupled with his explosiveness. Denny fought hard as hell. Rader looked at least in the 180's come time to fight and that's a lot to be crush on top of you. If they did have a rematch, I think Denny is crafty enough to catch him. It's hard to tell when you have two high level players that are just so talented.

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    I noticed the stack was a huge problem during the match. His posture and base is unreal. Honestly if Denny worked a lot of Spiderweb and roll Rader into that territory I could see it negating a lot of the power of his pressure passing. He is pretty explosive in the scramble so the time would have to be perfect for it. I agree and aggressive leg lock game would keep him on the defense. So couple the two together and I could see Denny winning.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast