Array

School
    Striker Fight Center

Head & Arm with Leg Trapped > Shoulder Roll > Vaporizer Calf Crank

Two nights ago I decided to watch MTS 3. It's been a while since I've gone back and watched some of the original episodes from back in the day. I wanted to review the X-Blast > X-Clinch > Electric Chair.

One of the variations shown is when you can't get the Electric Chair. Instead, sit up and go for head and arm control (with the Lockdown still intact) then shoulder roll and finally calf crank. Almost like the opponent ends up in an upside Truck position. I put it to the test today on two different guys. One is 260 pounds, very strong, but not so fast. The other guy is 120 pounds, strong for his weight, and squirms his way through everything. High percentage as neither saw this as my intentional path to get the tap.

The "money" path is Quarter Clinch > Mini Stomp > Lockdown > Whip Up > Electric Chair Sweep > Head & Arm with the Leg (Lockdown intact) > Shoulder Roll > Vaporizer Calf Crack

Definitely worth going back and watching MTS 3.

Definitely going to try this tonight. BTW there is another glimpse of the vaporizer off the shoulder roll in MTS27 35:16 – Vaporizer or Far Spinning Arm Bar off Kimura Defense.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Still putting that path to mad use. The electric chair and all the options that go along with it are crucial in my personal game. It all starts with black mamba and the mini stomp :-)
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie