Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Im goin straight jacket all day. Always plan for the best possible defense, and you can be sure that savy guys, who wanna stay alive more than anything, are gonna bring that free hand into the party(Rener reference). If he is controlling my foot, I prefer to break his and regain my control.

I completely get the Indiana necktie reference. As soon as someone says they are catchin something, my first question is,"On who?". The response is usually "blues and some purples." Then my next is "Comp vids?". To which the response is "I'll try to get some."

I think it should be kind of an unwritten rule. Multiple comp vids, then name. I mean no offense to anybody.
    That seems like a pretty good rule to me. At the very least, a strong guideline.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I found I wanted to use my right foot to push on the bicep like a spider guard and regain the traditional gogo.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    ^ valid option made possible because he can't roll. This is a huge benefit to this position/sub. Just like the ic will tap some, but control the shit out of all. He's pretty stuck. He can still push the foot over his head and escape. Hard but doable.

That's why I thread over my foot and under his armpit and s grip around his shoulder. The straight jacket can be a huge battle too, and I like to wear them our in this grip first. Plus it eliminates the duck out.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Im goin straight jacket all day. Always plan for the best possible defense, and you can be sure that savy guys, who wanna stay alive more than anything, are gonna bring that free hand into the party(Rener reference). If he is controlling my foot, I prefer to break his and regain my control.

I completely get the Indiana necktie reference. As soon as someone says they are catchin something, my first question is,"On who?". The response is usually "blues and some purples." Then my next is "Comp vids?". To which the response is "I'll try to get some."

I think it should be kind of an unwritten rule. Multiple comp vids, then name. I mean no offense to anybody.
    Excellent point and no offense taken! Thanks for your input!

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    TTT for having two comp wins via Logeoplata!

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    TTT for having two comp wins via Logeoplata!
    Thank you my brother!

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Nice stuff!

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Mario: you got that rash guard in kids size?? that is dope man.

Array

School
    On the road
    So many ways to choke someone. I dig it man. I see myself getting this.

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Remember when people thought what became known as the gogo clinch probably wouldn’t work on a large scale? Good times! I’m loving seeing so many people killing it with subs from the gogo clinch!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast