Array

School
    Team Tooke Kingwood

NAGA Houston! Who's comin with me??

So the Houston NAGA is comin up in a few weeks, and I would like to use that chance to meet some fellow 10th Planet students and moon heads while I'm there. I already know Cora Sek will be there with me reppin Team Tooke and 10p, but where are all my peeps from Sherman and Beaumont? if any of you guys are going, let me know so I can keep a lookout for you and sneak in to meet you all!

Roll call Houston!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I’ll be there of course . I’m bringing some guys from Beaumont with me as well.

Array

School
    Team Tooke Kingwood
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Debes View Post
    I’ll be there of course . I’m bringing some guys from Beaumont with me as well.
    Awesome man, can't wait to see you guys there! Hopefully a crew from Sherman shows up as well. We need more 10p schools in Texas, as big as this state is.

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandt View Post
    So the Houston NAGA is comin up in a few weeks, and I would like to use that chance to meet some fellow 10th Planet students and moon heads while I'm there. I already know Cora Sek will be there with me reppin Team Tooke and 10p, but where are all my peeps from Sherman and Beaumont? if any of you guys are going, let me know so I can keep a lookout for you and sneak in to meet you all!

Roll call Houston!
    Hey buddy, its not a few weeks..its NEXT week (July 13th). Recheck your calendar before you miss it..

Array

School
    Team Tooke Kingwood
    yea sorry I meant next sat lol

i will be there to support a buddy of mine and film his matches maybe we can all hook up and maybe film Brandts or Brians matches

i will send you both a pm with my contact info guys

good luck to yall next weekend

Array

School
    Team Tooke Kingwood
    thanks Jeremy that'd be cool, I already have someone lined up to film my matches but I'd still like to meet you for sure

Just got back home and working on the videos

Brian had a match with Brandon Mullins and from where i was videoing from i could not get the actual finish caught on film but Brian can tell it when he gets on here guys.

Brian it was a pleasure to have met you and Scott and will stay in touch with you guys for sure.

Brandt i got the end of your match on film and will get it posted as well

Congrats on your win bro.....Triangle Win