Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Sorry, I had to do it. Ive been looking into the woman the Matrix story was stolen from today. My head is full of Matrixness

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    That is amazing Sir!

Seriously, Im worried that if eddie keeps up with the chemtrails stuff the government is gonna drug him before the royler match. (alla 1980 winter olympics.)

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    Drugs before a match is so old school. Could use directed-energy weapons safely from a distance now. Even directed-energy weapons are old school

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    If you sit and watch in Winnipeg one plane over the course of a few hours everyday sprays a spiderweb pattern in the sky that lasts for hours.

Unless he is traveling from Winnipeg to Winnipeg they are intentionally spraying shit, my old instructor has videos of the plane flying in the air and then the shit starts coming out mid flight.

If it was just normal jet fuel causing the trails then they would start at ground level not after he has been in air for a few min already.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Guys, there's some shady shit going on. I don't doubt the corruption of our govt for a second..

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Brick View Post
    If you sit and watch in Winnipeg one plane over the course of a few hours everyday sprays a spiderweb pattern in the sky that lasts for hours.

Unless he is traveling from Winnipeg to Winnipeg they are intentionally spraying shit, my old instructor has videos of the plane flying in the air and then the shit starts coming out mid flight.

If it was just normal jet fuel causing the trails then they would start at ground level not after he has been in air for a few min already.
    Getting a video of that plane sounds like a good way to start building evidence. Contrails dont (usually) form at ground level because the air has to be around -40F (in alaska they can form at ground level), but mostly because there had to be a significant temperature and humidity difference between the air leaving the engine (or the air being compressed on the wing tips) Even back in WWII, pilots all knew to fly at lower altitudes to avoid making contrails.

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    The amount of water in the exhaust is pretty constant, but the amount of moisture in the air is not. The humidity varies with altitude, and a layer of low humidity can be sandwiched between two layers of high humidity. As a plane climbs or descends through this layer, then the trail will only form in the areas of high humidity, and so look like it was “switched off” in the area of low humidity.

You can get the same effect with temperature. A warm layer of air can actually lay on top of a colder layer in what is called an “inversion” (you’ll hear this on the weather sometimes, referred to as an “inversion layer”). When a plane flies through this inversion layer, the trail can be “broken”.

http://contrailscience.com/broken-contrails/

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Drugs before a match is so old school. Could use directed-energy weapons safely from a distance now. Even directed-energy weapons are old school
    You know too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottRay View Post
    Guys, there's some shady shit going on. I don't doubt the corruption of our govt for a second..
    Who does?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 07-16-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Array

School
    none
    When I saw the NASA page, I was speechless, which doesn't happen often. I understand there are people who may comment who are pilots, work on flight lines, or maybe even a ninja meteorologist. That is great, but unless you can disprove the military and UN are conducting stratospheric aerosol spraying... you should be objective. I've pretty much put my name, career, and reputation on the line in telling my story of what I saw and experienced in the AF. Geo-engineering is 100% real and has been proven through video and scientific evidence, in addition to personal accounts.

I actually told Joe Rogan my story on his new show that will be on SyFy. Eddie also had me on his podcast to go into greater detail. One of the most articulate advocates against Geo-engineering is my friend Dane Wigington. He explains the effects we are facing and how regardless of the cognitive dissonance, this can no longer be ignored. He has several speeches on YouTube. Also, in addition to the 2 films "What" and "Why" In the World are they Spraying, a third film "Who" is currently being edited and should be premiering in the near future.

To send in own rain samples for a "metals screen" and inclusion of barium, you can find out for yourself for under 100 bucks.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Meghan View Post
    When I saw the NASA page, I was speechless, which doesn't happen often. I understand there are people who may comment who are pilots, work on flight lines, or maybe even a ninja meteorologist. That is great, but unless you can disprove the military and UN are conducting stratospheric aerosol spraying... you should be objective. I've pretty much put my name, career, and reputation on the line in telling my story of what I saw and experienced in the AF. Geo-engineering is 100% real and has been proven through video and scientific evidence, in addition to personal accounts.

I actually told Joe Rogan my story on his new show that will be on SyFy. Eddie also had me on his podcast to go into greater detail. One of the most articulate advocates against Geo-engineering is my friend Dane Wigington. He explains the effects we are facing and how regardless of the cognitive dissonance, this can no longer be ignored. He has several speeches on YouTube. Also, in addition to the 2 films "What" and "Why" In the World are they Spraying, a third film "Who" is currently being edited and should be premiering in the near future.

To send in own rain samples for a "metals screen" and inclusion of barium, you can find out for yourself for under 100 bucks.
    Aaron, care to debate Kristen a little?

Andyk5??
    Last edited by Eddie Bravo; 07-16-2013 at 07:13 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Meghan View Post
    Geo-engineering is 100% real and has been proven through video and scientific evidence
    Persistent contrails do have an effect on global climate, thats not disputed. Where was the scientific evidence published?

Disproving something is not normally a strategy that skeptics take as you cant really disprove things scientifically. Thats is to say, the scientific method doesnt really lend itself to disproving things. This is something that kids learn in junior high level science now days. Objectivity is . . . well, subjective.

IF chemtrails theory is based on the notion that "non-chemtrail" contrails cannot seed persistent clouds, THEN it is in contrast to some fairly simple and well accepted physics. Im not sure that this is a contention of proponents of the chemtrails phenomenon?
    Last edited by Aaron Gustaveson; 07-16-2013 at 07:22 PM. Reason: missing "s"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast