Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

I’ll be in St. Louise MO Wed. - Sat. Who’s going to that NAGA? And good training?

I’ll be in St. Louise MO Wed. - Sat. Who’s going to that NAGA?

And where should I train that week. I planned to train with Eric at 10th Planet St. Louise but they are closed… Suggestions? Any 10th Planets guys or gals training somewhere in town?

I'll be heading down there friday afternoon! I figure I'll do the 6-8pm night before registration/weigh-in at the venue (what I did last time). This will only be my second competition ever so it would be cool to meet some 10th planet members.

As for a place to train..I was anxious to visit 10th planet St. Louis as well. Hopefully some locals can come through with an alternative.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Few of the former 10p St Louis guys train in my basement three times a week. Let me know when u get in town. U guys are more than welcome to come train with me Thursday and Friday mornings(I work in the evening, sorry...). I also have a sauna, if anyone needs to cut weight on Friday morning before the weigh ins. Just post on this thread, I will be checking it every few hours.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge Bunimovich View Post
    Few of the former 10p St Louis guys train in my basement three times a week. Let me know when u get in town. U guys are more than welcome to come train with me Thursday and Friday mornings(I work in the evening, sorry...). I also have a sauna, if anyone needs to cut weight on Friday morning before the weigh ins. Just post on this thread, I will be checking it every few hours.
    Thanks, I'll be in town Wednesday night! Will you be at the NAGA as well?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Yes, I will be at NAGA. Lets train Thursday and Friday mornings if it works for u!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I'm in town. I'm messaging you Serge.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    just sent a text message to your phone with my address and training time. see u soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    ^It was great training with you guys!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    It was nice having u over for training!! Thanks for coming and all the tips on Muddy Waters! See u tomorrow for some more drilling!

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    Good stuff! Thanks for taking the time to show all of that stuff too. Good to have you out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast