Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ India (Professor Rodrigo Teixeira BJJ)
    Awesome.. I Loved It... Keep Em Coming Bro. Will Give Few Topic which i wana get details from.. Thanks

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Turd city

But seriously good stuff. Nice hashgward Sam has there too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    do you always go straight to the monoplata? ive always thought that since the mounted gogoplata is there testing that first and then going to mono is better cos getting back into gogo from mono is harder than visiting it on the way. watching your video though im wondering if sliding along the back helps make the mono tighter. no disrespecting, white belt to brown belt etc, its my favourite move and i wanna understand it inside and out.
    i actually think the mono should be the first option. if the position slips a bit, you should have ample opportunity to drop into the gogoplata series after he wiggles free.

the key to making the monoplata feel devastating is to always bring pressure into his shoulder with your inner thigh. makes it very difficult for him to escape.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Beaumont AKA Thor View Post
    I work that position quite a bit. Love the base shift on top. Also good presentation and teaching style.
    if you're already working this position, you will love that shift in the base. let me know how it works out for you.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

One thing I do different is as soon as they clinch ill clinch the back of the head or neck before popping up. Once you've caught someone there before they'll try and bail before you grab your knee. This way they don't have the option of disengaging and you don't have to rush.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    i actually think the mono should be the first option. if the position slips a bit, you should have ample opportunity to drop into the gogoplata series after he wiggles free.

the key to making the monoplata feel devastating is to always bring pressure into his shoulder with your inner thigh. makes it very difficult for him to escape.
    thanks for that man, ill be working on it asap.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Great video! It was very informative with the details and step-by-step. Overall great instruction. Thanks for sharing man!

Array

School
    RMNU
    From a grappling only standpoint, can you zombie from the top and hit this?

is pretty cool man keep it up

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    From a grappling only standpoint, can you zombie from the top and hit this?
    Base will be compromised. Railroad spike his neck with the point of your elbow. Depending on his reaction go for ear n armpit control and take him to the chopping block. If he knows how fucked he is if you get him their they get desperate and try to escape sometimes giving you the hand on the back. If not, ear n armpit. Repeat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast