Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by DanConway View Post
    If you want high quality mats for a great rate, id suggest Dollamur on ebay. They don't have any listed today, but check every few days because they always have listings for two 4x6 mats, of varying thickness, for about 115$ for 1" thick, 125 for 1 2.5, and like 135 for 1.5", and sometimes 2" for like 150. They usually have free shipping on them, but I think thats for the USA Only. On top of that, every other month I see a 30% off sale on top of those already killer prices, so you can get 8x12 of mat space for about 250+shipping if outside of usa. I have these and have some puzzle mats surrounding them on the outside, and they are awesome. They are the same ones our gym uses, and the same ones NAGA uses for competition. Overall it cost less than the higher quality puzzle mats do. Not sure what the shipping to England would be though.

The Dollamur mats are awesome. I totally agree.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Post pics when ur done Chow
    Will do!

Thanks for the input guys. The dollamur mats are a bit out of my price range for the amount we'd need, so I think it's down to DIY. I like the Gracie Academy mats, so I think that may be the procedure we follow

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Dollumar if you can swing it. We have those at the gym and they are awesome. We also have some from getrung.com and those will get the job down as well. We have drop weights(400lb deadlifts, kettle bells, dumbells) and they are barely fucked up and they are maybe 5 years old). Have fun!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12