Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Depends on on your lockdown half. If you got perfect double unders locked with a sick bia cinched and fancy foot work ready to move.. id say that its at least as strong as any half gaurd position. Getting to dogfight without rele.asing your cench is dominating.

Love deep half. So much I get that undethook and show my friends to too. Shuttin it down. For now.
    Well that's with anything really. Of course it's stronger if you have more reps into lockdown half, your lockdown half should much stronger.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    I do it all the time off failed EC when I cant break the guys base. Usually take it to waiter sweep or homer simpson. The arm thats underhooking their leg...transfer that to their hip..will give you more leverage for waiter type sweep. Also go to x guard a lot off failed EC.
    ^Ding. Even as far out as attempting the Old School sweep then immediately underhooking deep onto the inside leg, very pliable position.

Array

School
    Rock ministries of philadelphia/ 10th planet Philly hotbox
    sweet, gonna start injecting

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    I love me sum deep half so easy to get to it from every postion. The homer sweep is money. I use to hide the inside arm like Glover nut now I reach deep around the thigh like Caio does. Keeps those kimuras at bay let's me get my sweep on. I've been playing with the cocoon a lot and deep half is always right there!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12