Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura

HQ Competition Class

10th Planet HQ has started a Competition Class, a weekly journey into hell from 10:00am until noon on Saturdays. You have to be in the advanced jiu-jitsu class at HQ or on the MMA team to attend. Also, anyone with a purple belt or higher from any of the moons is welcome to attend.

The class will be a combination of strength and conditioning and live situational drills with advanced techniques. Erik D. Cruz, Robert Rodriguez, and myself will be overseeing the class. We're hoping to have a number of the higher ranking 10th Planet peeps attend, which means there will be a lot of awesomeness on the mat every week. We hope to bring in people to guest instruct on a regular basis.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Pretty badass!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Taking shit the next level is what's on our minds at HQ. It started with the mastery of the warm ups, now a high level comp class is what's going on next.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    Cant wait to come check it out!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    That's what the Fuck's up peeps!

Array

School
    10th Planet Walnut Creek
    From the San Francisco Bay Area California.
    Welp, time to get my weight up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    We were thinking about doing something similar 2 Saturdays out of the month. Something extra for the ones of us who compete. I think that's awesome guys!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Sounds bad ass!!

It'll be my encentive to get out to LA and visit my bro more often.
    Also nice not to have to skip work on a weekday to go out and train!

Thanks scott

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    This week our special guest instructor will the infamous Eric Ramey, who will be indoctrinating the Competition Class to the dark arts - heel hooks and such. Ramey is one of the most knowledgeable guys in 10th Planet when it comes to leg attacks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ventura
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    We were thinking about doing something similar 2 Saturdays out of the month. Something extra for the ones of us who compete. I think that's awesome guys!
    That's a great idea. An important part of the curriculum in addition to technique and conditioning should be familiarity with competition rules. I like that we don't teach points at 10th Planet, but after talking to Master Vic yesterday, I realized we should spend some time teaching the rules of the major tournaments and how that affects strategy. Our competitors need to know the exact requirements for advantages and points to be awarded.

To address this we're going to bring in some refs to shine some light but also encourage everyone to study to the rules themselves.