Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass

Tips for getting stronger?

I have been getting crushed as of late by bigger guys, and i wanna get stronger and cut down on my weight, I dont have a membership at a gym, because spend my money on my Hotbox, so does anybody have some good tips for shit i can do at home?
    Thanks
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Or for a crushing top game
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    All body weight exercises bro! Honestly, I did it with nothing more than a stability ball, wii fit, and some hard work.

Array

School
    10th Planet Winnipeg
    Buy the onnit kettle bell dvd

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    All body weight exercises bro! Honestly, I did it with nothing more than a stability ball, wii fit, and some hard work.
    Did you just say Wii fit?

Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    In my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Did you just say Wii fit?

I know, I know Coach lol. However, you can't deny its usefulness
    with a 212 lbs weight loss in 365 days.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony "The Goods" Garcia View Post
    I know, I know Coach lol. However, you can't deny its usefulness
    with a 212 lbs weight loss in 365 days.
    It's called movement, some people never heard of it. Try actual strength & conditioning, they woulda lost 424lbs.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    so i know there are videos and diets and shit like that. but i generally think that exercise does the best job. if you can give more time to exercise then that time can be for jiu jitsu which is one of the best all over body workouts there is. if you wanna burn fat, then push urself harder in training. roll at 70% instead 40% instead of doing the technique 10 times do it 50 times. when u roll instead of jsut lying there when your on bottum lift the guys up and throw them around. if you cant, then try until you can.

if thats not possible then when you wake up and when you go to sleep do some exercises. press ups, planking (core workout) sit ups, squats bicep curls. each week increase either quantity or quality. eventually you wil notice you can lift more weight more times.

look at where you are weak and focus on that. if you have a weak core. then focus more on core workouts. (make sure you get obliques aswell as abs. work on ur back aswell)

each night before i go to sleep i do fifty press ups, changing hand positions to work on different areas of my shoulders pecs and arms. and i do 10 slowly and then 10 explosively and back and forth. then i do 200 sit ups, making sure i get in rotations to work on my obliques and also go at different speeds to help get good mix of fast and slow twitch muscle fibres. then i do 20 bicep curls and a tricep workout on each arm and then i plank for 1 minute facing down, on my right side facing up and on my left side and then finally 50 squats. it takes about 10-15 minutes and when you do it every night, you will notice a big improvement. but start off small and work your way up to doing more and more. my goal is doubling what i can do now.

have fun

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I wouldn't be able to sleep right after doing a warmup like that.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    This fortress was built entirely on wii fit. And I'm pretty much as strong as a human can be at 160. Its ridiculous.

Anyone on here who might have overpowered me, its clearly because I was workin tech..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast