Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Exactly what I worry about.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    hey kurzy, ive just been at the physio today with my leg problems and what she told me was that because of the way i stand, my left knee locks itself into place, so it pushes itself right back. because of this and a few other problems, the left knee is really weak and so is the left leg because the muscles arnt able to do the right job. theres a muscle that helps lock the knee and its going crazy because of how loose my knee is.

i dont really understand completly what she was saying, but one way to see if you have a problem like mine si to do one legged squats, just small ones, and watch where your knee goes, if it goes down at an angle instead of going straight down and bending straight forward. then you may have the same kind of problem. i would seriously go in to a sports physiotherapist and ask about it.

sorry if my explanation isnt very clear, as i said, im not exactly clear myself what it means but its better to get in quick rather than too late.

good luck dude/ anyone having knee problems

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    i gotta know, how long would it take you to get in to see an osteopath or orthopedic surgeon and how much would it cost? Just wondering whats up with the medical care in Canada?

Personally if i didn't go to a state university I would have had to either drive 9 hours to see my uncle (hes an MD) or go to the emergency room and basically be bankrupted by debt. It would probably cost a couple thousands and with an mri many thousands. No regular family practitioner will take me as a patient because i dont have insurance, its nearly impossible to stay on county medical care with the frequency and amount of paperwork you have to do and all it get you is the right to wait for at least half a day to be seen by the only doctor in the area that takes it. If i needed surgery i would be fucked plain and simple. No possible way to get it no matter how long i waited.

As it is they charge us $300/semester for the student health center whether you use it or not so they were able to diagnose my knee wo/x-rays and mri since they know i couldn't afford it.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    It would take a few months, but nothing crazy like what you're talking about.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123