Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    Over 40 guys are the shit cause when shit gets hurt it don't get better. We're like those samurai's in the movies who have a sword driven in and some arrows sticking out their back but keep fighting till that last breath escapes! Oh...man I'm so crippled lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Just turned 42 a month ago. Just started Jits in January. Just quit smoking (AGAIN!) 4 days ago. Big thanks to Kurzy for the inspiration to quit again. Thanks, brother, seriously.

I was a grunt in the Marines way back when. I was literally in killer shape. But 20 years of sitting my ass on the couch eating donuts and I'm not all that anymore. But I'm getting back there. I've lost some flab. I'm now 155 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal. Thanks, 10P brothers (and sisters)!

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Hey Nathan, after deluding myself for 28 years (Started smoking at 12) I realized that it was seriously affecting my heart. I posted my story about on the forum how I thought i was going to die on the spot, and all that.

I am heavily involved in a Nutritional Cleansing product line that also doubles as my supplement line for lifting and recovery, and since getting involved I am have learned some things.
    One thing I have learned is that you produce a billion cells PER MINUTE.
    You will completely replace every single cell in your body from head to toe in a period of no more than seven years, with a few exceptions (Brain, Heart and some Nerve cells don't replace)
    The billion cells you create every minute are formed using materials that are DIRECTLY related to what you eat, what you drink, what you breathe, and what you absorb through your skin.

If you want a perfectly healthy body (Including new lungs) in seven years, you need to feed it perfect fuels that are dense in the building blocks you need. As you create a billion per minute, every cigarette contributes to the production of unhealthy cells, body-wide as they divide and replicate, BESIDES the effects of the thousands of chemicals you're inhaling.

So look at quitting smoking like quitting drinking honey-flavored battery acid: You're doing yourself a faovr by keeping that shit out of your body.
    You are NOT depriving yourself, you are treating yourself to healing time without poisons.

Literally every minute counts. I did relpy to your original message on Facebook but I wasn't sure if you got it, so that's why I posted here.

You've got this bro. No fucking prob. I keep you in my prayers for strength to get over it.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    The over 10p over 40 club is getting packed. Now more than ever we all need to support Dos Equis, it really is our only hope to stay sexy thru our 70's :-)
    So true . Over 40 club is popular . Dos Equis is an experienced drinkers drink .
    And the Dos Equis Man sports the natural highlights so cool.
    Gritos.....

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    "In the Dos Equisans Voice"

NOW THATS WHATS IM TALKING ABOUT....
    GRITOS......

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    Aw shit! Wait for it! I turn 49 in January! So I just may be the oldest dude on here! And I swear to god the first one of you who kicks my walker! Well, just know Ill..... Well my AARP probably wont help cover the injury! How am I gonna train with a broken hip!
    Last edited by waltsettlemyre; 08-15-2013 at 05:04 PM.
    Belief is the death of knowledge. RAW

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    still going strong though! Wrapping my brothers hands for Golden Gloves last year!photo.JPG
    Attached Images
    Last edited by waltsettlemyre; 08-15-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    well this one actuallyphoto.JPG

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Holy frikken arms, batman!

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Hey Nathan, after deluding myself for 28 years (Started smoking at 12) I realized that it was seriously affecting my heart. I posted my story about on the forum how I thought i was going to die on the spot, and all that.

I am heavily involved in a Nutritional Cleansing product line that also doubles as my supplement line for lifting and recovery, and since getting involved I am have learned some things.
    One thing I have learned is that you produce a billion cells PER MINUTE.
    You will completely replace every single cell in your body from head to toe in a period of no more than seven years, with a few exceptions (Brain, Heart and some Nerve cells don't replace)
    The billion cells you create every minute are formed using materials that are DIRECTLY related to what you eat, what you drink, what you breathe, and what you absorb through your skin.

If you want a perfectly healthy body (Including new lungs) in seven years, you need to feed it perfect fuels that are dense in the building blocks you need. As you create a billion per minute, every cigarette contributes to the production of unhealthy cells, body-wide as they divide and replicate, BESIDES the effects of the thousands of chemicals you're inhaling.

So look at quitting smoking like quitting drinking honey-flavored battery acid: You're doing yourself a faovr by keeping that shit out of your body.
    You are NOT depriving yourself, you are treating yourself to healing time without poisons.

Literally every minute counts. I did relpy to your original message on Facebook but I wasn't sure if you got it, so that's why I posted here.

You've got this bro. No fucking prob. I keep you in my prayers for strength to get over it.
    Yes, dude, I got your FB message. And I did see the story you posted a while back about you almost dying and having to teach your friend CPR on the spot....just in case. That's some fucked up shit, bro. And I can see why that motivated the hell out of you. I (thankfully) didn't have to go through anything like that. But reading your story helped me make up my mind I had to do it....again. So, your tragedy helps others if it's any consolation to you. Thanks for the strong words, man. When I first started at the gym in January, I knew smoking was the next thing on my plate. First, I got off the damn couch. Now, cigs are gone. Diet is the next on my list. I may get with you about that cleansing program you have soon. In the end, I am really happy about the decisions I've made. My family hopefully won't ever have to go through what your family did. So, thanks for sharing your story with us, man. And congratulations once again on making it an entire year!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast