Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Cheers brother. I shared my story for that purpose, and I (attempt to) post motivational status updates to get people off the couch and into some exercise.
    The Nutritional Cleansing should be your #1 priority. It is the ultimate detoxifier, weight cutter and lean muscle-mass maker.
    You quit sitting on the couch, you started exercising, you quit smoking, but now you delay changing your diet.
    Diet is almost EVERYTHING. It's so easy man. Drop me a FB message and I will fill you in on the plan and the costs and the details.
    Thanks for the props man. I am loving life more now than ever.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I`m 46 now, If I went back in time I could tap my young self out sooner but my young self could strike faster and kick my old ass.

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    42 in September. Been at it for a year and a half. Never wrestled or played any other sport for that matter, other than some little league baseball. Goy my wife of 41 in to it about 8 months ago. Best shape I've been in since the Army 20 years ago!
    My dj mixes you might like. Trance/techno etc..."Seismic" mix , "Dirty Bombs" mix,

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    The Panda turned 48 on Saturday the 17th. Had the pleasure of Celebrating with the Chicago 10th Planet crew and
    Special Guests Sean "Too Cool" Beezy-Jeremy "Jiu Jitsu" Fields and Brian "I am the Midwest" Steubner.... I don't age I just get sexier.....thats whats up!
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    I understand completely Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Ho View Post
    I'm 43 and have the body of an 80 year old. But, I would still destroy the younger me. Just wish I could be as sexy as Frank Barca.

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    I will be 56 in October! Might be in the best shape in my life. I would destroy my self at 21 . I can beat a lot of students ,some of the fighters in the gym I can still hang with. Nobody in our gym can beat me in the racquet ball court or in the batting cages.

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockanrollin View Post
    I will be 56 in October! Might be in the best shape in my life. I would destroy my self at 21 . I can beat a lot of students ,some of the fighters in the gym I can still hang with. Nobody in our gym can beat me in the racquet ball court or in the batting cages.
    Are you kidding me! I thought I was the oldest dude on here! I was all high and mighty and full of my self. Damn you sir! you've won this time. Well I dont really have any other come back. Well played.....
    Belief is the death of knowledge. RAW

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    lollol

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    Keep going drink lots of fiber like Metamucil and fish oil for the heart. Glucosamine for your joints. The only thing I ever back off from is takedowns with really good wrestlers but I drill them in class with the crash pad. I jog on the track and run sprints on the football turf so that saves a lot on my knees and hips which are in good shape. I have not drank or smoked in over 25 years. Just be careful and don't get injured if you get caught just tap it is no big deal. Lots of cardio pads with kickboxing. It's all fun.

Array

School
    10p CM/BP/OR/LV
    39 and not feeling a day over 50. I proudly support Dos Equis, I will continue to train jiu jitsu forevever. I will leave this body mangled and worn out. 10P4L.550.JPG

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast